Archive for the ‘Leadership’ Category:
Are you intrigued?
FREE Big Shot!
Yes, during the month of October, join the Stampin' Up! team and you will receive a FREE Big Shot or $100.00 in free products which is great for those that already own the Big Shot.
You can use the Big Shot die-cutting machine and Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive dies** to create uniquely beautiful projects in a flash! In addition, the new-demonstrator Starter Kit—a steal at just $175 — contains over $345 worth of stamp sets, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies—everything you need to start your new business.
Maybe you are asking yourself, "Why should I join Stampin' Up!"
Promotion Details: The Big Shot is a big deal! And during October, get a FREE Big Shot (or up to $100 in free Stampin' Up! products) when you purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and become a member of my Sunny Crafting Crew! It's the perfect opportunity for a hobby stamper who loves our products to test drive Stampin' Up! products through March 31, 2012. There's NO obligation to purchase or sell anything further.
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
Promotion Dates: October 1, 2011 to October 31, 2011
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit during the promotion period and receive a Sizzix Big Shot Machine or $100 in Stampin' Up! products of your choice from any of our current catalogs. Value to $440 and ships FREE.
- Standard Starter Kit Contents $175.
- My Digital Studio Starter Kit Contents $175.
- Order your choice of starter kit on-line and get your Free Big Shot (or $100 in FREE product) by clicking HERE. It's easy!
- Once you order your kit on-line, you will be given access to the Promotional Product Bonus order type on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator web page (referred to as "OEX") approximately one hour after you order the kit. You will also be provided a link to OEX for this redemption via e-mail. In this order type, you will either enter the item number for the Big Shot (item 113439) or the item numbers for up to $100 in Stampin' Up! products. Products can be chosen from any current catalog and shipping is free!
- Be sure that your free total comes as close as possible to $100 without going over since the Promotional Product Bonus order type will not allow items beyond $100 to be added to the order.
- You will have until November 30, 2011, to redeem your product bonus.
Starter Kit Information
- Promotion applies to the purchase of the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kit. You may add the Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, or My Digital Studio Software Add-On for the regular add-on price.
- You have the option to substitute a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ($7.95 or less; see pages 218-219) for the Always Bird Décor Elements (p. 233) that comes standard in the Starter Kit.
- As a part of my Sunny Crafting Crew and the Stampin' Up! family, you can take advantage of Stampin' Up! demonstrator privileges and discounts through March 31, 2012 (that includes Sale-A-Bration!!).
- Starter Kit is only available to new members and not to current demonstrators.
- Additional benefits include a 30% discount on your first Demonstrator order!
Do you enjoy making similar handcrafted items? Not a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Now is a great time to think about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To sign up as a demonstrator and join my Sunny Crafting Crew, click HERE!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Stampin' Up! Convention 2011
I safely arrived on Tuesday in Salt Lake City and stayed up extremely early working on my card swaps and 3D swap. This year I'm actually staying in a home that 8 of us are renting and it is a TOTAL blast. We had a wonderful BBQ on Tuesday night with homemade potato salad, beef tip, hamburgers and hot dogs followed by Root Beer Floats for desert. It has been so fun meeting and getting to know these wonderful ladies. The best feature is the money that we are saving by not having the Hotel and eating out expenses.
On Wednesday, it was a fun day starting with the retrieval of our Convention Bag! This years convention bag is awesomeness. The bag is the demonstrator bag but with beautiful embroidery on the front of the bag with a pretty green lining. In addition, we also received a wonderful binder along with tabs and another free catalog AND project instructions to all fit within the binder. The Binder is probably one of my favorite items. My downline Jen and I along with our housemates then went to the Stampin' Up! home office in Riverton, UT for a tour. To the right is a photo of the Pick Line at the Riverton, UT Distribution Center. It is really impressive to see how products are packed, weighed based on product to insure accuracy then sent to quality control if the weight on the box is "off" from the expected weight based on the products purchased. Here I am at the entrance to the Stampin' Up! headquarters in Riverton, UT. I love these signs and the view is gorgeous.
Today started out bright and early with our first General Session where Stampin' Up! did a sneak peak review of the upcoming 2011 Holiday Mini followed by the "BIG" reveal! I'm so excited about this new product which is a Stampin' Up! Exclusive. Well, actually there are two items I'm REALLY excited about but the "BIG" item is that Stampin' Up! will now be offering the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. This is an awesome scoring board! It is 1/8" increments with a really nice metal stylus for scoring. It has two rulers – the standard ruler and a centering ruler. In addition, it has a wonderful feature that allows you to "place" markers making it easy to score projects. The second item I'm really excited about are "food" stamps. In early October, Stampin' Up! will be offering a special style stamp kit which allows you to stamp "cookies" before baking creating a great image. These would also work on chocolates and I'm certain many ideas will start popping up all over the internet.
So, this morning, they introduced to new "recognition walks!" The one walk is for first time attendees at convention and the second walk is for those that have recruited in the past year. It was so much fun to be able to do the walk with my downline, Jen, as we both had recruits this past year. Here are Jen and I in line for our recognition walk onto the stage.
Now, I would REALLY LOVE to have you join my team and be with me in Salt Lake City, UT for the 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention. Currently, Stampin' Up! is offering a great recruiting package for $99.00 which is available until July 31, 2011. In addition, they are including a really great Christmas Box project with the recruiting kit which is a $40.00 benefit. To join my team and become a demonstrator, click HERE!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!